Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

I love animal crossing, so I was smitten when I laid eyes on this embroidery. Sadly, it's already sold, but there are lots of other wonderful items in the shop.


Teeth jewellery. Do I really need to say anything else?


This egg tee


I'm a huge Valentino fan, and I particularly love this dress from their SS14 collection.


Three Cicadas by Vincent Van Gogh (Saint-Remy-de-Provence, july 1989)


Now, I've seen load of these images going around tumblr, but in pillow form?? Loved the idea.


ANIMAL CROSSING BENTO BOX!!


This sweater.


These Sailor Moon leggings.


And I recently discovered the artist Ruby, from rubyetc, and I fell in love with her artwork. Through her minimalist drawing style she explores deeply complex themes such as existentialism, nihilism, and mental disorders. 




Blessed be, 
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment