Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

This t-shirt


I really like the look of this sweater, it seems perfect for spring as well as that outfit.


I actually already ordered this swimsuit and can't wait for it to arrive. The last time I bought a swimsuit was in 6th grade, and I haven't really gone swimming since, so it'll be really nice to be able to do that again with confidence.


The following items are from a store that I have loved for a very long time: The Curiositeer
What I love about this tiny etsy shop is that the owner makes her jewellery with real animal bones, and exoskeletons. 



Finch skull in dome

She even has jewellery that calls to my inner witch!!




The following are no longer in her shop, but I thought I'd include them anyway so you can see what type of things she has in store.





* * *
Have a nice friday!
Blessed be,
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment