Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"Hongos" - Fungi Exhibition


I don't know why but recently I feel as though my town's recent exhibitions were just made for me. The exhibition "Hongos: Un Reino por Descubrir" (spanish for "Mushrooms a Kingdom to Discover") was no exception. It was mainly developed by the Fundacion Fungi, and the information and photography was provided by them. So now I shall show you the pictures!! 



(I will name the fungi from left to right)

Coprinus disseminatus, Geastrum floriforme, Bolbitius vitellinus

Cyathus olla, Cortinarius magellanicus

Sarcoscypha coccinea, Coriolus versicolor

Mycena cyanocephala




The details really made all the difference. It was beautifully set out, very dinamic and the information was easy to understand and very complete. 


They even had this adorable platform so one could take photos and feel like a small pixie. My partner was the one who invited me to the exhibition and was more than happy to take pictures of me.


He even laid on the floor in order to take this angled shot!! And as you can see in both photos I was trying not to burst with excitement and skip around with glee.

Take care,
-Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment