Wednesday, May 20, 2015

German Cemetery


Although these photos are from february 2014 I still wanted to upload them just to be able to keep register of the cemeteries I've visited, and because I really like them hahah. I live in a city that underwent a german colonisation which resulted in a cultural miscegenation that still persists to this day. This cemetery is one of the results of this process.













This has to be one of my favourite graves that I found, I mean just look at the detail!! And the colors!!







I love how well kept this cemetery was. It isn't all that big, and you can tell a small amount of people had access to it (you kept seeing the same last names). What I most liked about it was the beautiful angels and how it was filled with green and it looked great next to the river (something that I didn't really capture on film). 

♱   ♱   ♱

Blessed be,

~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment