Sunday, May 17, 2015

Monty & Americo


These are some photos that I took a ouple weeks back when my family and I went to visit some dear friends, Monty and Americo. Their country house is so cosy and nice, and they have an orchid and a garden, oh! and they have bees and sell honey!! They invited us over to go mushroom hunting so I was able to also take a few pictures of that.


These are some of the corn we were able to grow this year. I can't quite remember what they are called but they have this yellow/red tint. 





My camera is about to die, it has lost many functions and doesn't always work. So excuse the quality of the mushroom photos and that I had to use flash for a few of them. There were alot more mushrooms but I wasn't able to get decent photos of any more than what is shown here. I was, however, able to identify a few of them:

Marasmiellus alliodorus

Trametes versicolor

Ramaria flava

The rest I wasn't able to identify, (the ones shown above included) so if anyone has any ideas please comment down below!




♱   ♱   ♱

Blessed be,
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment