Sunday, May 8, 2016

Lollapalooza Chile 2016


My, it truly took forever for me to get this post up... but here it is! I went to Lollapalooza this year!! It was held on the March 19-20. I worked all summer and was able to afford all the expenses; so I was off to the city and had one of the best weekend's ever. There were so many bands, so many people, and it was all so much fun. I've never done something like this before, it was most definitely out of my comfort zone, but it turned out great so I will probably keep doing things like this. (I've actually got concert tickets to go to see Crystal Castles on the 28th of this month!!) 
Above you can see the bracelet I wore to be able to get in and out of the festival; the concert tickets (or what was left of them); the booklet we were given; a receipt for some tokens that I could use inside to buy things; and my public transport card (bip!) that was Lollapalooza themed to promote the use of the public transport to reduce our carbon footprint.





Below are the different bands that were there, the stage each played on and the times. Overall I saw Eminem, Die Antwoord, Marina and the Diamonds, Of Monsters and Men, Twenty One Pilots, Jack U, Alabama Shakes, Stone Giant, Eagles of Death Metal, DJ Who and Bad Religion.



Take care,
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment