Friday, May 27, 2016

Autumn Window


I probably have said this before, but autumn is by far my favourite season. The colors, the rain, the cool winds and the feel of a warm cup in your hands... It's heaven for me. Our town's Chocolate Shop, Entrelagos (where I went to buy my Easter Chocolate!!) always changes their window displays. I have to admit that in the past years they have been a bit boring and unoriginal, but whoever is doing the new display is doing an amazing job!! I wish I had taken pictures of the other displays, so as soon as this one came out I made sure to take pictures. The attention to detail is amazing, it really brings it all together. 






Walking about town and seeing these kinds of details makes one really feel that autumn is here, and it makes me very happy. 
Take care,
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment