Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I'm Back ~ Year of Absence


Hello, again.

I really don't know what to write, and have been postponing making this post for this exact reason. How do you pick up after a year of absence? I love this blog, but last year was a wild one. I moved houses, first year out of school, meeting new people, and a whole lot of more responsibility. I really don't know what happened, but somewhere along the line I left many things that I loved behind in order to focus on other things that I thought were more important. Looking back that may have been my biggest mistake.
Alas, time only ever leaves us and there is nothing we can do about it. One of the things I love about photography is how it can capture moments in time, by far my favorite physical form of memories. For example, the picture above: I was studying on my desk after a rainy day. My cat Hermosa, wanted to look out the window and keep me company. But she insisted on sleeping on top of my notes and papers. So I had to go get her that red blanket, put everything aside, and make space for her. after a while I found it so funny that I got my camera and took a picture.

I'm straying from the point. I'm back. And I wish to pick up on this blog, that I love so dearly and has been a dream of mine for over 6 years. I do have a lot of backlog regarding all the memories I didn't share in 2016, and this summer. Once I'm up to date with that, which I hope will be soon, I will begin posting more current events.

Thank you so much to everyone who reads this, take care.

~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment