Thursday, March 23, 2017

Centro Cultural La Moneda


May 2016

During my trip to Santiago, I decided to go visit the Centro Cultural La Moneda. It was my first visit and I was lucky enough to stumble across their Ancient Egypt exhibition. When I was younger I was in love with ancient Egypt, the mythology and lifestyle being my favorite part of it all. It really was magical to be able to experience up close fragments of a world that fascinated me so much as a child. 





There was a little side exhibition of the PET Lamp project, that I thought to be quite interesting. 



The curator of this exhibition did an outstanding job. Not only was it incredibly informative, but it was also easy to navigate and visually stunning. 





Fragments of pottery 












These are makeup tools and trays!! 

This last exhibition I wasn't able to photograph, but it was beautiful. It was a collection of photojournalism of the past 50 years of my country. 

Take care,
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment